Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clean and clear title with 3000 miles. Aside from the paint its all stock. Was going to pc the rims blue, but wasn't sure about how it would turn out. Figured i'd focus on my Rothmans replica and let the buyer worry about rim color on the rr.

Price is 7,000. Located in Tampa.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet man good luck with the sale

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Possibly sold........

I know there are several of you guys on here that expressed an interest in the bike. I also know that a couple people were trying to put the money together, so don't let a pending sale deter(sp?) you. I don't truely consider anything sold until i have cash in hand. Will know for sure come sunday.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
bump, love that bike , and the beer.. mmm

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the guy never showed up to buy the bike, so i listed it on ebay. Looks like it may go for cheap. And yes, its truely a no reserve auction.

Thanks for the bump Gee. Never had the beer myself, but plenty of people seem to like it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thats some sweet paint you got. The auction might move up a good bit since there is still alot of time left. I'm pretty tempted to bid on it myself :biggrin:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats some sweet paint you got. The auction might move up a good bit since there is still alot of time left. I'm pretty tempted to bid on it myself :biggrin:

Well bid away. I'd like for someone on here to get it. Would think we could find a rather reasonable shipping price for you. Or you could take a mini vacation to come pick it up and stay over a weekend to enjoy the beach and the few hills we have around here. The night life ain't to bad either.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry, just read ediquette. may not edit posts

Don't worry about it. Everything you see here is pretty much the same on ebay. I can't hot link here, so i you really wish to see the ebay auction it can easily be found under ebay motors motorcycle cbr 600. However, both listings are pretty much the same.
Like a mentioned earlier....i'd be more than happy to meet up with someone you find here in FL to have them check everything out for you. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats in awesome paintjob. I wanna do a sweet replica like that...

good luck!

You'll want to become best friend with a top notch painter if you wish to not pay god aweful amounts of money for a paint scheme. Or maybe its just a FL/CA thing when it comes to paint and body work. Seems like we get the shaft on this stuff all the time.

BTW, thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Less than 24 hours left and it looks like it gonna go for cheap. Waaaaay less than what some cats on here are seeking. Don't miss out on this one of a kind minty rr.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts