1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have to admitt i like the orange

·
Registered
628 Posts
In a couple years when you put the two beside each other, the orange is going to look stupid, just like looking at a telefonica or alstare gsxr.

·
Registered
88 Posts
the 05 tribal looks way better in person than it does on the screen... so, even if I HATE the 06 tribal... it might look ok in person...? but the 05 colors are way better overal than the 06 crap.

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
I'm sorry I voted for the Orange after seeing the pics. It's gay.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seeing as how none of us have 2006 bikes, maybe this is just a way to reassure ourselves that our bikes will be the nicest thing on the street for yet another year..

i just got my 2005 black tribal last month..

·
Registered
593 Posts
I hate the orange. Its almost as if they were in a board meeting and they couldnt think of the last color. Well the team late in the hour decides to ask for some advice. So they walked down to the company nursary, and asked the C.E.Os little kid, "Hey Billy, what color is your favorite?" ....The rest is history.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Orange looks good on the Repsol, not sure about the tribal scheme on the '06 yet. Maybe I need to see it in person. For now, my vote is black.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I can't believe there are people that actually think the orange tribal looks good!!! :icon_oak:

·
Registered
984 Posts
I like orange, but it just does not look right on a Honda, as the main color.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I agree...it doesn't look awful, certainly better than Kawi green, but the black and gray just goes better with the tribal scheme.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts