Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
**Can't SEE My RC UJB smoked **
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got an 06 RC51 thats got 2800miles, new 2cts, some satos and a pc3 all programed, the pipes and pc3 are from a tracked rc so my bike is mint but the pipes are not. i'll trade straight up for a 07 600RR White or black, with similar miles and no damage, come get it!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
i wish i had a 07 sometimes..

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MellowYellowCBR, it looks good on my computer at work and at home. try right clicking it and select some option that says view image or somethin like that

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
man i've wanted a SP2 for a couple years now.

but would I trade my RR for it? dammit.

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well you do live kind of far away Jbreen1, i would do red or blue too i guess i just would prefer black or white

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'd trade my black 06 in a second! Where do you live in Wisconsin? If I'm close I'd like to take a look at it. I've always wanted a RC51.

Todd

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Dude, want my 05 CBR600RR? ;P I don't want to sell it but this is the kind of bike that I am looking to get next.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
....if my Black 07 was paid for, I would trade.
I love that RC.
+1

i'd trade in a heartbeat. dammit I gotta go sell a kidney asap.

bump for the lovely lady in black (the bike).

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no sorry, at this point its a no trade item since i need the money now, so i did however put it on here for a deal but no one bit on it so i put it up on egay. sorry guys not interested in any trades at this point only cash
later and thanks for all the great comments about the bike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts