Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got everything back from the painter's yesterday, finished bolting it all up this morning. Color is BMW Sparkling Graphite. Also went ahead and did the hotbodies undertail while I was at it.

Bought the bike a few months ago, unbeknownst to me, the bike had been down. Found most of the damage when we removed the front cowling. We did the plastic repairs (a buddy and I) and everything came out really well. The plastic repair product we used is called plastifix and is really amazing.

Here are pics:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
very beautiful color, I agree I bet pics dont do that color justice

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
She's a beauty. Are you planning on putting any decals?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Price, I'll just say it wasn't cheap. Different places charge different amounts but it was a thorough, professional job.

Pics really don't do it justice, you've got to see it in person, in the sunlight to really see it shimmer.

I may do a few decals, honda wings on the tank and 600rr on the tail, but that's about it.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
It looks sick. You should post the price, who cares if someone can get it for less or more. We just want a ballpark amount, cuz I don't know bout anyone else but that is what I'm doin with my 06 when she gets repainted. Perfect color IMHO. I like the VW R32 Black Magic Pearl as well....damn near the same color as that.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Thanks guys. Price, I'll just say it wasn't cheap. Different places charge different amounts but it was a thorough, professional job.

Pics really don't do it justice, you've got to see it in person, in the sunlight to really see it shimmer.

I may do a few decals, honda wings on the tank and 600rr on the tail, but that's about it.
looks sck in person...

Andy i have a Nikon D40 if you ant we could snap some pics ause that color is sick

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks sck in person...

Andy i have a Nikon D40 if you ant we could snap some pics ause that color is sick
Lol, I didn't see your name till after your post, I was like, wtf, who the hell are you. Haha, yeah man, I'm down with that.

I didn't think everyone would be that crazy in love with the color, I mean, I always really liked it but ppl have such different taste, I figured it'd be mixed comments, lol.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Lol, I didn't see your name till after your post, I was like, wtf, who the hell are you. Haha, yeah man, I'm down with that.

I didn't think everyone would be that crazy in love with the color, I mean, I always really liked it but ppl have such different taste, I figured it'd be mixed comments, lol.
yeah bro anytime... the pics dont do the color justice at all....i would like to try to capture a betterpic of it... looks flawless in person

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
looks really good. Im usually not crazy about custom paint but this looks very nice

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hey,
is this a silver base with pearls or a black base with the silver pearls?
It looks really nice, I was wondering how a black base with silver pearls would turn out

·
Registered
166 Posts
Was going to do a BMW Gunmetal grey but figured for a track bike a flat black rattle can would just do fine haha! awesome looking bike... wont see too many sportbikes with that color.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Def differant look, great fairings for OEM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts