-Coming soon !
-Check out the pictures and feel free to rate it
-Compare this tail light to others
- Quality vs Price

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
URL didn't show up.

I looked at your recent posts in your profile and found the link though. The exterior looks good! Nice flush fit, similar to iWin Moto's.

How many LEDs are in it and how bright is the light? Any adjustable patterns on the light?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-You beat me to the punch. Thanks for looking.
-Quality vs Price to IWinMoto ? Rate it Please. I have an IwinMoto tail light that should not have even passed quality control inspection as a product for the consumers with air bubbles and cheap looking plastic.
-HELL YEAH !!! has a **** load of features that can be selected for the BRAKE AND EVEN the TURN SIGNALS on a 7-segment Led display in the control box with the OEM connectors.
-Video coming soon or check out my first video of the 03-06 tail light which is going to be identical.Video of the 03-06 will be up very soon.
-Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
- More Information Regarding My 07-09 Tail Light

-Hey Everybody,

-Check out the control box Label
-This is the current 03-06 Version 1 tail light module
-The 2007-09 Tail light module will be completely different but this will still be the features on it.
-Questions, comments, and suggestions are all welcome
-Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
interesting

effects are always great but please answer the first question or just sell me the effects module

How many LEDs are in it and how bright is the light?

disregard located the answer 32 from your older model ( video ) page / post ...

that explains why its not so bright :) My 2 cents

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
07'-09' are going to have a completely different module and leds.

effects are always great but please answer the first question or just sell me the effects module

How many LEDs are in it and how bright is the light?

disregard located the answer 32 from your older model ( video ) page / post ...

that explains why its not so bright :) My 2 cents
Hey there,

Sorry, I haven't check this thread in awhile but the 07-09 tail light are going to be completely different. I will be using 7-Seg leds display for the brake and turn signals effects setting to make setting easier. The leds going to be brighter because I am thinking about squeaking 3mm or 5mm led into the led board because surface mount ones have a limit but the ones I'm using from digikey are the brightest ones I could fine. Thank you for your questions. Ride safe. (My bro was in the same situation and he's still riding hard after)
-FY

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello all, My advertising is going to be gone soon so here are some updates and something about me.

If you need to get a hold of me, please email me [email protected] or call me 858 380-6778 if urgent. I'll update everyone on the 07'-09' tail light here for now. I have a completed and finish tail light but production haven't started yet. I have all the Len cover for the 07-09, but the back are expensive to make (professional resin casting) and I don't want my customers to have a second rate tail light. My price is going to be reasonable like the 03-06 and I doubt the other competitors puts that must time and effort to make a tail light for that cheat. The cost to make 100 tail light for the 03-06 was close to $95/each without labor and I can prove that. Don't kid yourself about the quality for that price because as far as I can tell, my tail light are up on the top shelf.

If anybody wants a 07-09 tail light, in a couple of weeks I'll be offering something. Basically, I will be offering a LED tail light already install in finish painted tail fairing for a reasonably price.(pretty reasonable)

I am going to be getting a new black and white fairing set for my 08' CBR600rr to replace my orange and black set. Also, I got a customize silver on white for a 04' CBR600rr. I will post up some pictures and how good it fits. If anybody is looking and wants new fairing set, hit me up. I'm a reasonably person to work with. I'm in the process of re-doing my website that offers fairing sets for the 03'-09' HONDA CBR600rr. (Have to consider other bikes too but I like Honda.) I have a relationship with a company that will customize fairing set and sell me painted original color schemes ones. I'll get you a good deal and MAKE SURE THE FAIRING SET FITS BEFORE I SEND IT OUT MY DOORS, it won't be a problem because I have an 04' and 08' Honda CBR600RR to fit them. (customize one are just a little more). I'm fair and want to help out everyone. You can count on it.

-FY

1 - 9 of 9 Posts