Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cannot believe that this hasn't gotten snatched up yet by someone here. This is a great deal.

·
Registered
277 Posts
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a good deal :sad: Ill have to start checking sales everyday again

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
WTF?!?!?!?!?!

That must've been a scam because that's my corbin seat on my bike in the picture! I took that right after I installed it and I paid $140 for it on ebay, WTF?

here's my facebook pic...

·
Registered
277 Posts
WTF?!?!?!?!?!

That must've been a scam because that's my corbin seat on my bike in the picture! I took that right after I installed it and I paid $140 for it on ebay, WTF?

here's my facebook pic...

now im not so mad i missed it! thats weird though, you should watermark your pictures from now on lol

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I actually messaged that guy on ebay and told him he shouldn't use pics on the internet to sell his items cause that's kinda false advertising since you don't see what you're really bidding on, he said he's new and wasn't gonna do it again. I didn't really care that he used my pic but if I was bidding on that seat I'd be mad knowing that pic isn't what I was bidding on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts