Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was a white 07, I bought it new. I have done 3 trackdays on it (2 at mid ohio, 1 at beaverun). I took off the stock plastics shortly after purchasing since I was scared of ruining them if I went down. (I sold them on here several months ago).
I put on e-racings fairings and did go down once, at 5-10 mph in a gravel trap at mid ohio. The stator cover got some of the paint scraped off it (no abrasion to the aluminum). I then put woodcraft covers on both sides. The fairing got a few very minor cracks, these were fixed and then repainted.
I have made the price to accomidate buying a new set of fairings for the new owner.

Mods:
E-Racings fairings
Modified the above to hold a headlight (just required a cut-out).
Removed rear brake reservoir, using tube that does not "sweat" brake fluid.
Tripage turn signal passenger pegs (not currently installed, can install in 10 minutes).
Servo eliminator circuit.
Galfer superbike brake lines.
Galfer HH brake pads.
Removed the mirrors (still have them)
Frame sliders

The bad:
Don't have stock fairings.
Rear tire is getting a little low (BT002RS tires, 190/55 rear)
Only laid down once in gravel (like a pillow except for the scratches on the stock stator cover which has been replaced with a woodcraft).

The first 5 photos I just took, the rest are from a few months ago.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in Columbus OH. Spares: no, just the stock parts that are not on the bike (left light, mirrors, etc). Stands: I have pitbull stands, I could probably be talked into letting them go with the bike.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some interest, no cash yet.
Do I need to put some stock fairings on to get more interest? I figured $5500 was a pretty good deal for a practically perfect condition bike?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

bike still available? can we send it to NYC?
Yes it is.
To NYC, it probabaly wouldn't be worth the time and expense to ship. Would be better to pick it up over a weekend if your time allowed. Of course I would like to aviod the shipping hassle if possible.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for a half-decnt guy! :bootyshak He stores all his bikes in his living room! Cant believe this thing is still available Alex. GLWS

Aaron
Thanks Aaron, I'm up to 3 bikes now (and am still taking care of that r1le. Time to let the 600rr go!

Bike now has 75xx miles on it.... Riding it to work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts