Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*CTR/Ohlins fork upgrades since the last time it was for sale*

For sale is my 2007 600RR. I am the original owner of this bike and I have a clean and clear title in hand. This bike was street ridden until about 3600 miles and then became a double duty commuter/track bike Spring of 2008 and has never given me a single problem to date. The oil was changed after every track weekend or 2 track days. It has only been down once in a very mild lowside. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition and decent cosmetic condition.

Mods include:
HRC 1/6 quick turn throttle,
Galfer front lines
New brake pads,
CRG shorty levers,
Woodcraft 07-08 specific clip-ons,
Woodcraft frame sliders,
Woodcraft right side engine protector,
Vortex Rearsets,
R&G toe saver,
Sharkskinz Bodywork with superbike tail,
Gilles chain adjusters,
2 Bros slip-on exhaust,
Ohlins rear shock sprung for 180-190lb rider(w/ gear)
Ohlins 20mm supersport valve kit
Ohlins .9 springs
New fork seals
All fork work was done by CTR and I've only done 2 TD's since the rebuild/revalve.
15 and 16 tooth front sprockets,
42 and 43 tooth rear sprockets(both with carriers),
Dunlop GPA's Med/Med with one day on them

I believe the bike to be safety wired to WERA specs
This bike could easily be converted back for street use. No wires/plugs were removed from the bike in case I wanted to convert it back to full street trim.

I also have a spare set of wheels with rotors, OEM stator cover, brand new Bridgestone rain tires, OEM levers, spare woodcraft handle bar. All of this is included in the sale.

The bike has 10xxx miles and I'm asking $6000 for everything.

Located in Clarksville, MD. 20-25 minutes south west of Baltimore

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry to say that this time it's really going.:cwm21:

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
damn man :(

I'll spread the word for an awesome bike!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Don't do it!!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, you really letting this gem go? Any plans to replace it? Free bump for ya
I got my eye on a couple houses. My street bike will probably switch over to full track duty in a year or two when I get a new daily rider.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Saw this on the WERA/NESBA forums too.
Wish I had that kinda cash sitting around to take this off your hands.
Goodluck with the sale!

·
Registered
3 Posts
interested

Hi, I think I sent you also email on WERA, not sure. Please let me know if it is still available and where I can meet you.
thanks

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Good luck with the sale Evan. Should go quick because it's a steal at that price with the mods it has done. If I had the cash right now I would take it off your hands in a heartbeat :thumbup:!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good luck with the sale Evan. Should go quick because it's a steal at that price with the mods it has done. If I had the cash right now I would take it off your hands in a heartbeat :thumbup:!
Thanks bud........now no excuses, just buy it!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Damn cant believe this thing is still available at this price! I wish I oculd sell my 08 1K faster so I had the cash! BUMP for ya

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Damn cant believe this thing is still available at this price! I wish I oculd sell my 08 1K faster so I had the cash! BUMP for ya
Yeah, no kidding. When I saw this for sale I thought for sure this would be a fast sale considering all the work thats into it.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I sold it about a week ago but it's still in my garage until next week.......I've been crying myself to sleep ever since. I occasionally lay down next to it and pet the tires when I can't sleep.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats, (I guess) on the sale man.....
I still drool over the pics I have of mine from time to time.
Thanks bud. I know what you mean. Probably going to replace it w/ a CRF450 motard. Whenever that happens we'll have to get together and ride.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts