Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at Hayden honda in northern Indiana an got news that honda is sending each dealer one 600rr a month earily. Mine will be here in two weeks I guess it will look good siting in the grarage. Hope this helps or is not a repost.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
in cali you can ride every day, my bike doesn't go more than 5 days without gettin ridden. luckys bastards with the 07's on preorder. I really like the white

·
Registered
432 Posts
nemessis45 said:
I was just at Hayden honda in northern Indiana an got news that honda is sending each dealer one 600rr a month earily. Mine will be here in two weeks I guess it will look good siting in the grarage. Hope this helps or is not a repost.
1 PER month, or 1 (total) a month before production shipments begin?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One before regular production shipments begin. Mine was the first ordered there but it was not gonna be in till mid March. Now it will be here in two weeks.

·
Registered
401 Posts
hmmm, may have to go check this out in my area...planning on using the 07 as the new racebike this year...but I am soooo comfortable on the 05

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Max Power said:
If mine comes in early the dealership has orders to keep it in the crate until I give the go ahead to build it. It was part of the deal...

why???? whats the difference if they build it now or if they build it in a month?

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
nemessis45 said:
I'm pretty sure these are going to be floor models. Not models they are going to sell. From what I hear some dealers already have one on display.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
why???? whats the difference if they build it now or if they build it in a month?
Not that it makes a big difference, but it means it doesn't get poked, prodded, sat on, played with, knocked over, etc. etc. But the significance of the post was more about the fact that just because my bike might come in early doesn't mean I have to pick it up right away.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Shaggs2Dope said:
in cali you can ride every day, my bike doesn't go more than 5 days without gettin ridden. luckys bastards with the 07's on preorder. I really like the white
amen ive only seen like 3 weeks of rain this year

·
Registered
16 Posts
i love the white sceme but they don't have it in canada, and i couldn't bare to have a new bike in my garage while snow was on the ground that i couldn't go and break in.

i hate only havint 5 mabe 6 riding months a year

i envy u cali boys. wish i still lived there.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
Its a great moment to get the call, and know that no one has been sitting on it and no dealer "technician" test rides. Plus it really feels cool to step in to the crate area and see all the new bike an see your ride for the first time. I know because I did the same thing. See my new 03 in crate when it came in, April of 2003.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts