Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found an 07 RR for 6,500 USD, it has under 2000 mi. And is in excellent shape. It sounds like a good deal to me what do you experts say? Thanks Slomo

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Check out in person man take some pictures if possible
and post them u will get tons of opinions and go from there

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
thats about 800 lower then what I would excpect it to go for, make sure its not stolen and the internals are in good order first.

·
Registered
240 Posts
WTF? where are you located? If the bike is in great shape, you better be picking it up!!! I know that you're not in CA, because I have checked every single classifieds looking for one and there is nothing close to that price for an 07.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you want to know what kind of rider was on it ask this question, "Man, I've heard these 07s are sick wheelie machines. I was busting out 200ft ones on my old bike, what's the longest you've done, and what's the fastest you've gone?!"

·
Registered
349 Posts
I paid $7000 for my 2007 (completely stock) in February with 3800mi on it, and I was happy with my deal.

People wear other people's used gear?? Here I was thinking it was kind of gross when my little friend put my sweaty helmet on her head.

·
Registered
342 Posts
People wear other people's used gear?? Here I was thinking it was kind of gross when my little friend put my sweaty helmet on her head.
I wear the jacket as its really nice and looked to be relatively unused. The helmet on the other hand I am a bit more leery about. I cleaned it out really well using Folex and lots of sunshine for drying, but Im still a bit iffy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts