Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay went to the cycle world imot show last night in seattle. very nice bikes coming out this year. The 07 rr is beautiful definately more track oriented now. And some other bikes that were there that caught my eye were the 07 gixxer 1000. Now I normally have a bias against suzuki bikes but I definately like the way this one looks, they have some pretty kick arse color schemes too. Also saw the 07 R1...... little disapointed by what it looks like but looks are only surface deep. It has a very large frontal area, almost like the buel xbrr but not as big. Seems like you might have problems hitting your knees on the mid cowling too. the new zx6r 599cc by the way instead of 636 is a pretty nice bike too all in all I was pretty impressed by what I saw

·
Registered
279 Posts
No pics???

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Tread? I think you mean thread...yes it is useless without pics.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup I only got one picture and it was with my celly and seeing as how my download cable and my computer for that reason are both at home in St. louis I can't post any pictures until I get back there which won't be until Dec. 23. So all I can say is if you get a chance go check the show out for yourself.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha weak for everybody else. I saw it in person and everybosy else who can't get to a imot show is gonna have to wait till they hit the showroom floors. Sorry boys but you can't always get what you want for christmas.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No this is a I got to see it touch it sit on it smell it nananan thread j/k no really I was just putting my two cents on what I thought about what I saw at the show. I've already seen pictures of most of the new 07 bikes but when you see them in person you get the real about them. and the real is all the 600's are starting to look the same except the suzuki. The R1 is ugly. and why were they only giving away cruisers at this show.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts