Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 954 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 10/13
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my 07 RR and I am finally ready for a little change. I have had her since 2007 and she now has over 16k miles and has pretty much been like what you see below:

With that said, here is a teaser of the beginning of this project. I ordered a decal kit from Krazygraphics.com and so far I love the quality. Thanks Greg! Wish me luck! I will update as I make changes.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Let the mod addiction begin cause once you start there is no stopping

·
BOTM Winner 10/13
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moeman, I have been addicted for years but just never posted on the forums. But I think this project is going to be something special and so I am ready to share. I hope what is in my mind looks as good in real life.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
subscribed :popcorn:

·
BOTM Winner 10/13
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey folks! Ok, so I finally found some time and decent weather to get around to a few things. Here are the rim stripes. Not perfect but I'm considering this practice because in a couple weeks I am going with a solid reflective rim tape.

Then I went ahead and replaced my tank wings.

And finally swapped my mids and removed my Honda decals from the lower plastics. I couldn't finish before the sun went down so please excuse the dim pic. I will take a better pic when the rain in NJ stops.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sweet! I've been thinking of change myself... but to dedicated track bike. Just something about being able to go for a ride whenever I feel like it with my buddies is stopping me. Anyways, I dig the black and orange.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
1 - 20 of 954 Posts