Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my CL ad:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/3403930197.html

For sale '07 CBR600RR. Rare blue/silver, almost perfect condition, never dropped, hard to find any flaws, not even paint chips. Currently has 31,470 miles, mostly from long weekend rides. Oil/filter changed every 3K with full synthetic, always garaged. I bought this bike earlier in the year and have put 10,000 miles on it. I am in my 40's and have taken very good care of this bike, the original owner is my friend and he kept it in the same condition. Never stunted, I don't think the front wheel has ever left the ground. A squid has never ridden this bike. In better condition than most bikes with half the mileage, you can eat off the engine. Keep it maintained properly and the Honda will run forever. I am realistic and the price is reflected in the mileage and the fact it has not had a valve adjustment (don't think it needs one yet). Many mods listed below. Will consider trades plus some cash for a '09+ ZX6R or literbike in same condition. No test rides without cash in hand.

Mods (may forget some):

CRG SSR rearsets two months old ($600+)
DID VM X-Ring gold chain/Renthal sprockets installed in August
Bridgestone BTO-16's mounted last weekend
Galfer braided brake lines
Pazzo shorty levers
Jardine carbon slip on
Power Commander V
CBR Heaven integrated tail light
Yana Shiki HID's
Watsen Design flush mount front signals the best
Saddleman "Track" series seat
License plate/light relocated above rear hugger-forget the brand
Rear seat cover
Hotbodies windscreen
Will come with two keys, owners manual, original rearsets and seat. Just reply to this ad I'll get the email on my cell. Looking at the pics and all the mods I almost want to change my mind but if you see this ad it's still for sale.

Located in Euless, TX. Members can text me at 856-430-4599

1 - 1 of 1 Posts