2007 cbr 600rr
black/silver
----------------------
2,7xx miles
Pazzo racing levers
06 integrated tail
Relocated tag
DEVIL slip on exhaust.

This bike as been well taken car of, never dropped, never abused.
$8600 firm

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8000 is as low as I can go. I am tring to get payoff on this thing.

Pleasse dont come in here and low ball me.. if some are being sold for 7200 then go buy it for 7200.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
For Sale threads -

I would like to ask evreyone that browses the for sale threads
looking for a bargain to respect the thread starter asking price.

Please refrain from hounding that member regarding his asking price and posting stupid, silly, uncalled for comments and post whoring will not be accepted within such threads.

In other words treat each and evrey seller's thread like its your own thread you would not like your for sale thread to be all trashed post after post with negative nonsense would you

You think you can buy that specific item for less o for it NO need to rub it in the sellers face stating this vendor offers it for this price or i saw one just like it on Egay for less money

The seller do not need such information usethe pm function if that info is really itching you and you got to share it with the seller

Use the pm function to make offers and discuss pricing , shipping details etc with the seller

One last request if someone starts thrashing your thread pm a mod and such comments will be deleted from your thread

Thank you all for your cooperation with that matter

·
Registered
182 Posts
2007 cbr 600rr
black/silver
----------------------
2,7xx miles
Pazzo racing levers
06 integrated tail
Relocated tag
DEVIL slip on exhaust.

This bike as been well taken car of, never dropped, never abused.
$8600 firm

Do you have any intrest in selling your exhaust? if you dont have the stock stuff you could have mine. Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Is the bike still for sale? Is there an updated price?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm kind of wondering what was said behind the scenes. As far as I can read the input was to "low ball" but rather opinionated in that the worth might be more by putting the bike back to stock form. Not sure why the nasty?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm kind of wondering what was said behind the scenes. As far as I can read the input was to "low ball" but rather opinionated in that the worth might be more by putting the bike back to stock form. Not sure why the nasty?
What difference does it make? Its a for sale thread, not a discussion thread. The seller lists his item, if you're interested you respond or PM the seller. If you're not interested then move along and keep your comments to yourself.

Bump for a nice looking bike. Good luck with sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts