Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a two brothers slip on exhaust, started it to test it out and it started just fine. I re-installed the plastics and went inside without checking it. I got up the next morning and tried to start it but it cranked as if the battery was drained and never started. The battery is on a charger now, but does anyone have any suggestions? I do have power to all lights and gauges, and I hear the clicks.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I plan on reinstalling it tomorrow morning and checking it...any suggestions if that does not work?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so I never figured out the problem, however my bike starts now. I took off the front fairings to install frame sliders and tape up the flush mount signal wires, re-installed the fairings, then connected the battery and she started right up...I'm thinking a pinched wire somewhere?

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
If you pinch a wire enough to make the bike not work you will have either blown a fuse or cut the wire in two... either way it wont fix itself...

You may not have plugged the front harness connectors in properly the first time though...

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it was the battery also, however I went and bought a brand new battery fully charged and that didn't work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts