Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is in excellent condition, I have to sell because I'm moving and tight on money. Trust me I wouldn't think of selling otherwise. This bike was my daily driver thus very well taken care of. I have always changed oil and filter on time and recently upgraded spark plugs and added a K&N race airfilter. I have also added Driven Grips and a Progrip tank and fuel cap carbon fiber pads. Other than that this bike is completely stock. There is one small scratch on the engine cover on the right side due to dropping the bike from not having the kick stand down all the way. You can only notice if you bend down and look close. Bike has never been stunted or raced. (not my style) If you have any questions please let me know. asking 5,200 Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
881 Posts
great looking bike.btw you might want to read the for sale rules.i know you need a vin# and pic of date and name and 600rr.net.but glws

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Mileage, VIN, Decent pics including damage?
Contact info?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will go take some more pics in just a bit
im from branson, mo but right now im in wichita, ks for work
40,000 mi (daily driver) always maintained above and beyond
VIN: JH2PC400X7M001096
[email protected] if you want a phone number i can give you that in a pm or email

sorry should have read the rules before i posted

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i forgot to tell you that i installed an gorilla alarm with tilt and remote start (not connected) sucker is loud. i can put my jacket on the seat and not be able to pick it up with out setting alarm off if engaged.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will go take some more pics in just a bit
im from branson, mo but right now im in wichita, ks for work
40,000 mi (daily driver) always maintained above and beyond
VIN: JH2PC400X7M001096
[email protected] if you want a phone number i can give you that in a pm or email

sorry should have read the rules before i posted
Thought I would help with the location and miles questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts