Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold the 07 r6 this morning :(

8900 after ttl. still made 1700 bucks and i can say i put 2000 miles on an 07 r6 and still made money on it. not a bad deal if you ask me :")

she was a good girl i will miss her

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

here is a nice pic of the bikes side by side the day i bought the r6.
i took some a lot of pics of the bike before i sold her. i put a fender kit and intergrated tail light on the r6.. i still have to upload the pics my camera is at home. the r6 looks nice without the stock fender. . and as soon as tripageled sends me my kit my 03 will be without a fender as well. cant wait. more pics will be up soon

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was going to do the same thing. "wait for the 08's to come out" But i couldnt. I went to the honda dealership and it wasnt worth it to me to wait 6 months for a thousand dollar discount. And im glad everytime i crawl on top of it that i didnt.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow i do believe i love that r6 lol.. not a fan of them but its nice.. what all done to that 03 besides a windscreen?
so far just wind screen and led third eye and matching mtec bulbs. going to install the fender kit from tripage this weekend and an intergrated tail light from motodynamics. everything else is still stock on the bike. i have new sprockets and chain but the bike doesnt need that yet so i havnt installed them. i am looking at carbon fiber yoshi slip on and some flushmounts.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The R6 would be a nice bike to have if I needed something to look at while I took a dump. :pottytrai

Now the R1 on the other hand...... :love10:

lol yeah the r1 is a beast!! moto gp style pipes and very nimble

everyone gives me shi* about the r6 but it was an investment not a pre meditated buy. I came across the bike and i paid cash for it way less than what anyone can buy it for. ragged it out and sold it for a profit. thats it and thats all. i would never buy anthing less of a honda rr for keeps.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't worry man. I'd prolly have done the same thing if I came across a really good deal. Nothing wrong with making money.

word...

this is the first time ive made money on a bike.. or anything with an engine for that matter. I will still see the bike from time to time cause i sold it to a kid that lives in my hood. The kids never been on a bike before but he had cash so i wasnt going to talk him out of it. I had to ride the bike to his house lol.. I hope he doesnt hurt himself.

·
Registered
176 Posts
thats the best kind of investment, entertainment and profit. I only buy bikes that i can either make a profit or sell quick and break even, if i get in a financial bind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts