Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Usually November, January or March. Depending on how significant a change was made over the previous model year.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I was just thinking, doesn't it take a lot of time to re-do a bike and then produce a lot of them for the world. So what im saying is, shouldn't we be getting some pictures soon? probably over summer?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Berto said:
I was just thinking, doesn't it take a lot of time to re-do a bike and then produce a lot of them for the world. So what im saying is, shouldn't we be getting some pictures soon? probably over summer?
The redesigned (06) R6 pictures were released early fall of last year. about 5 months before the actual bike was released

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
hopefully theyre out by Nov, cause thats when i get back form deployment, and its gonna be on, i dont know if ill be able to wait if it comes out int the 2nd qrtr like the GSXR did, especially if next winter is as nice as this one was.

·
19,904 Posts
March, man dont say that, thats the kind of BS that will make me buy a damn R1 or 1000RR cause im already not riding, i cant sit on all that loot after my deployment and not get a bike.

N

·
0 Posts
They usually release the pics September or a bit later (my guess is November like they always do) but the bike won't be available until early the following year.

·
19,904 Posts
say it aint so same, say it aint so...

·
19,904 Posts
Wolley said:
Ok, cause I'm a nice guy, send me all that loot and I'll sit on it for you. Just trying look out for my fellow riders.
right on buddy, ill get right on that. lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Honda's pattern is ALWAYS the same, and is completely predictable. They release all information and photos on new products at their dealer show in Vegas around the second week of September. Honda sportbikes currently follow a 2/4 update schedule. They release a new machine that gets a refresh/update after two years. After the fourth year (second year of update) the model gets a redesign.
The 600 is a one-year step ahead of the 1000. The 600RR will be a redesign for 2007.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jp182 said:
yeah, they dont want to kill those 06 sales ;)
Thats exactly what I'm hoping will happen! The dealership i'm planning to buy from is already selling the 06's over $1000.00 cheaper apx (7900.00) vs the 8999.00 of most dealers around. If i could get that bitch for 7.5 or 7 i'd be happy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts