Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I believe I recall at least a couple others here who paid less but here's what I paid in Illinois.

$8599 Cycle
$99 Freight Charges
$53 Documentation Fee (this may be title, registration, plates?)
$568 Sales Tax

$9423 Total

·
Registered
290 Posts
OK, So here's the deal.... I live in Raleigh, NC But for every bike I have ever bought I drive down to Sumter, SC, to Honda of Sumter... Their price is $8,399 OTD and when I was finalizing the deal and chatting with the owner he mentioned that they deliver a Bunch of bikes ALL around the country(including CA), and they have a really good system in place for the delivery and so on... They deal out ALOT of trikes and they are in Demand all around the country, so I don't see any reason you can't get a CBR on there!! If you are interested in more information:

http://www.hondaofsumter.com/Inventory/New/default.aspx?BikeType={B1D95D10-78C4-4AAB-8E95-3E02000E38D4}

They had ALL four colors on the floor when I was getting mine, so I hope this helps someone!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Otd

^I know this is a stupid question...you said you paid $8,399 OTD and live in Raleigh, NC and bought the bike in Sumter, SC. That price didn't include tax, tag, and title did it? I was quoted by a dealer in Pineville, NC (I live in Charlotte) for $9,011 all tax, tag, and title fees paid and on the road. For comparisons sake...if that price didn't include those fees what was the total that you ended up spending in order to get it legally on the road.

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK, So here's the deal.... I live in Raleigh, NC But for every bike I have ever bought I drive down to Sumter, SC, to Honda of Sumter... Their price is $8,399 OTD and when I was finalizing the deal and chatting with the owner he mentioned that they deliver a Bunch of bikes ALL around the country(including CA), and they have a really good system in place for the delivery and so on... They deal out ALOT of trikes and they are in Demand all around the country, so I don't see any reason you can't get a CBR on there!! If you are interested in more information:

http://www.hondaofsumter.com/Inventory/New/default.aspx?BikeType={B1D95D10-78C4-4AAB-8E95-3E02000E38D4}

They had ALL four colors on the floor when I was getting mine, so I hope this helps someone!!
I live in CA...i think i would have to go threw alot of thing to get it registered here in cali...

·
Registered
3 Posts
i paid $8689 OTD from Honda of Sumter ($200 added for the difference in the payoff for my 2004 CBR600RR). Being military and not a SC resident i didn't have to pay tax and they title it for nothing.

This place rocks and the prices on their website are the real prices.

Ted will talk your ear off.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Anybody find a price better the $10,500 in CA?

·
Registered
4 Posts
procycleusa.com has them for $7,600 + 400 bla bla bla= $8,000..
they are a volume dealer in Columbia, MO off of I-70. They also have a honda superstore in Springfield, MO off of highway 65. Both of which require you to print off the advertisement and bring it in. Dunno how far you wanted to drive, but that is not too far. Days trip there and back I assume. Good luck man

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anybody find a price better the $10,500 in CA?
OTD Cycle Sports in Long Beach. The website is www.otdcyclesports.com
If you fill out their form, they will email you the actual OTD price. And no matter what else you hear (I've bought 2 bikes and several quads from them) the price you send them is the price you will pay. They include everything. If they say $8200, and you bring $8300, when you leave you will have one hundred dollars in your pocket. But they do not ship.

·
Registered
1 Posts
they are a volume dealer in Columbia, MO off of I-70. They also have a honda superstore in Springfield, MO off of highway 65. Both of which require you to print off the advertisement and bring it in. Dunno how far you wanted to drive, but that is not too far. Days trip there and back I assume. Good luck man
great tip thanks man...

·
Registered
211 Posts
OTD Cycle Sports in Long Beach. The website is www.otdcyclesports.com
If you fill out their form, they will email you the actual OTD price. And no matter what else you hear (I've bought 2 bikes and several quads from them) the price you send them is the price you will pay. They include everything. If they say $8200, and you bring $8300, when you leave you will have one hundred dollars in your pocket. But they do not ship.
They are the cheapest so far but still at $9999.99, I guess in CA I'm not going to do too much better. I guess all I need to do now is sell my 05...

·
Registered
329 Posts
lowest price I've seen is 8400 plus tax+license

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
i paid $8689 OTD from Honda of Sumter ($200 added for the difference in the payoff for my 2004 CBR600RR). Being military and not a SC resident i didn't have to pay tax and they title it for nothing.

This place rocks and the prices on their website are the real prices.

Ted will talk your ear off.
Are u Army or AF? Yeah Honda of Sumter is cheap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
any in florida

·
Registered
408 Posts
+1. Just picked mine up yesterday thanks to this tip. $8064 otd. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday at Bartlesville Cycle for $8311 OTD. I thought about getting it over at Pro Cycle in Missouri but the word is the Missouri state attorney general is getting ready to bitch slap them, so many complaints, bait and switch mainly. I did buy a CRF450 from them a couple years ago, it was a pain but they finally agreed to the price I was quoted over the phone. 3 hours later I was finally out of that place!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts