Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have really set my heart on this bike, anyone know if there is one for sale??? i am located in So Cal 310, please let me know!! thx

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tried every single site bro, and every single possible search words....nothing!! except this dealer in hollywood wanna sell it to me for 10.5 Grand!! i might just get a reg one and buy fairings....that'd be my last resort HAHAHAH

D

·
0 Posts
i tried every single site bro, and every single possible search words....nothing!! except this dealer in hollywood wanna sell it to me for 10.5 Grand!! i might just get a reg one and buy fairings....that'd be my last resort HAHAHAH
At least you found one stealership to never go to.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude was telling me that its "limited edition", its not even limited like they only made 1000 white bikes...anywayz...

anyone know any reputable vendors that sell the white/silver fairings for not a lot of money? ($500)

anyone ever heard of D9 Industry? Saw their website and they sell it, i want to know if anyone bought fairings from them before and how are the fitments...

last questions....black/white or white/silver??? i feel that black/white makes the bike looks more zebra-ish looking.....true/false? i personally love the white/silver and just want a diff opinion i guess

·
Registered
349 Posts
LOL! You're modding a bike that you don't even own!

You're in LA and I'm sure you've called the shop in Inglewood and in the San Gabriel Valley. Expand the search to San Diego, Orange and Ventura county. I don't see many 07s showing up on Craig's List yet, but it'd be the least expensive alternative.

I think you're living in a dream world if you want OEM plastics for $500 (especially in white).

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
the only other thing i could tell you is keep expanding the mile range until you find what you want.. and be patient for one to show up

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! You're modding a bike that you don't even own!

You're in LA and I'm sure you've called the shop in Inglewood and in the San Gabriel Valley. Expand the search to San Diego, Orange and Ventura county. I don't see many 07s showing up on Craig's List yet, but it'd be the least expensive alternative.

I think you're living in a dream world if you want OEM plastics for $500 (especially in white).

Good luck!
what do u mean im modding a bike i dont even own....i am just getting prepared for it hehehe

but yes, i have called all the shops in LA area, but too bad they dont have any >=[

the plastics dont really have to be OEM, it can be aftermarket......anywayz, thanks for the help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts