Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a few finished pics of the 08 1000RR Race bike. Sorry it got dark prepping so the pics could be better. List of parts include Vortex rearsets and clipons, Dynojet PCIII, ign and quickshifter, Goodridge SS lines, KR Tuned full system and Hotbodies Race bodywork w/HB windscreen. Also included a few wiring pics. Not all the bolts are wired in the pics but hopefully you can see the holes that are drilled. Only needs suspension to make her complete.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
thats awsome!

first 08 1000rr in race trim here!

now all it needs is some more track time haha, show us some action shots once u get a chance!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Some one needs to show me how to drill for safety wire. I just need one demonstration. Then I can do the rest. By the way, nice bonk Wolley. Hot. I so envy you.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's simple once you get the knack of it. Next time your at the track with me, I'll give you a hand Soop

·
Registered
283 Posts
nice bike and where did you get the clips? i hate haveing to rewire my bike anytime i change the oil or tires.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Nice man! And my CCS number is 561 biatch! lol

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
LOL! You might have... I switched to it in '06 I believe... lol

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Sweet bike. you got that thing wired real good! Getting shorty levers too?

·
Registered
937 Posts
How do you feel about that KR Tuned system? I've heard many varying opinions- everything from "trash" to "the best I've ever seen". Aren't they distributed by Hotbodies? Suspect.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Looks great. Can't wait to see it at the track soon.

Some one needs to show me how to drill for safety wire. I just need one demonstration. Then I can do the rest. By the way, nice bonk Wolley. Hot. I so envy you.
I know I have offered at least twice B. :wave:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do you feel about that KR Tuned system? I've heard many varying opinions- everything from "trash" to "the best I've ever seen". Aren't they distributed by Hotbodies? Suspect.

KR pipe sems to be well made and puts out a nice deep sound on the 1k. I do prefer the Arata on my 05 when it comes to weight, but fit and finish were equal. They have a removeable insert that IMO needs to be removed for that full race sound and yes I believe Hotbodies is the distributor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts