Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Surely someone will chime in with some rediculous number like $17.99 otd, but like my buddy told me, the dealerships really dont have to discount much because of the high demand and limited quantity. Econ 101.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think a lot of it has to do with the region you are in, as some are suffering a little more than others in the current economy, and another big factor could be the financing 'Floorplan' the particular dealer has to fund all of those shiny new Hondas on the showroom floor.

If "through the door" traffic is down, they may be looking to sweeten the bike prices. If their floorplan is killing them on certain bikes or if they have been paying interest on some bikes for a long period of time, they are going to need cash.

When I bought my RR the end of October, you could really tell that people kicking motorcycle tires was way down. What brought me to that dealership to buy was the great price they offered on my RR, when I had at least two other dealerships which were closer to where I live.

Bottom line, like anything else you buy, shop around if you want to find the best purchase price.

Dave

·
Registered
348 Posts
Orlando, FL - Ride Now Powersports of Orlando
Bike Price - US$7,856.69 -> OTP - US$9,750.00

I went in for a Suzuki GSX-R 750 and came out with this... ...today!!

:wav:

This is the Honda site photo... but it is just like that one. Already got a slip on exhaust, rear fender delete, flush signals lights, and a few other things:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts