Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys check the video below but i checked all my fuses checked the battery tried jumping it...idk what else to do had the problem two days ago but after cleaning rocking the bike back and forth it was fine and the bike started consistently...drove it to work went to go on lunch now this...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Check your kill switch ? sometimes internal wire connection gets loose that if you use the switch a lot & if your fuel pump is not priming which I did not hear when you turned the key that is a sign ad well . If the battery is deal get it charged up first when you jumped the battery was the car engine where you got the jump from running if if was you might have over loaded the Rectifier / Regulator .

Also there is a 30 AMP fuse in a small compartment by itself not far away from the battery check that if you did not it might have gotten fried during the jump . it's there to protect the electrical system in case of an overload or a severe electrical short . Do one check at a time & pm me back if you have questions or issues will get you sorted out .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts