Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 08 with around 4700mi on it. The bike has been well maintained and broken in properly. Regular oil changes with full synthetic after the break in. It has TIPPED over once (not a low side, not a high side, tipped over) when it was on the grass. I simply lost my footing and couldnt hold it up. As a result both side farings have small scuffs on them from my boots rubbing up against them . The stock exhaust also has a small rub mark on it from one of my rear stands rubbing against it while it was being transported to MAM last year. Stock exhausts are a dime a dozen and I can get you one cheap if you want, I have just been holding out for an aftermarket slip on. Other than that the bike if flawless. It pulls double duty track and street, so I do have an extra set of rashed plastics that I picked up for cheap that can be included in the sale if the buyer wants

Mods
Black Vortex rear sets
Galfer Superbike SS front lines
Carbone Lorraine (sp??) pads- fresh, less than 200 miles on them
Stomp Grips
Bazzaz Z-bomb
Vortex rear spool/sliders
Custom FE (you wont see this thing anywhere else!)
PAIR mod done
Flapper mod done

Title is clean, clear, and in hand. $7250 for the bike or $7500 with the extra set of plastics. Both prices are OBO

I would also consider a trade + cash for a 07 or newer 600rr street or racebike. Im selling the 1000 because I want to get in to racing next year and my local club doesnt allow Novice riders to ride in the 1000cc class.

Bike is located in St. Paul, Minnesota

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
bbbuuuummmmppp.. offers??
I have an 07 that i just finished, see my thread "picked up a project"

wouldnt mind trading up.

Have to be honest though, im having issues getting a lean release from the person i bought it from so i cant do anything until i get it cleared up (cant pass on a leaned bike in good conscience)

PM me if that interests you at all.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i want but i don't know how i would get it from there to here haha ... trade? PM me if interested :)

Championship White with charcoal mids (pic is kinda dark)
Leo Vince
HotBodies Double Bubble
BRAND NEW 2CT Rear Tire and Pilot Power Front Tire
Integrated Tail with turn signals
49 State Bike

BUMP!! G/L

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very nice bike.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Interested in a trade?
LOW MILES.... Only 4500 miles!!! This bike has been meticulously maintained.
This bike has the following accessories:
Vortex 46T Rear Sprocket
Vortex Rear Sets
Jardine RT1 Slip-on Exhaust
Tripage Integrated Tail Light w/ multiple flash settings
Flush mount Blinkers
Frame Sliders
Rear Spools
Seat Cowl
Custom Color Matched OEM Wheels
Tank Pad

You will not be disappointed with this bike at all!!!
The only trade I am looking for is an 08 and up CBR 1000RR. Nothing Else Will Sell out right for $6500. TITLE IN HAND. Call Jeff At 5o5-907-o187

1 - 20 of 41 Posts