Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have one, but it's not in color and a mediocre scan. PM me if you still need this and I'll scan what I have.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CBR600RR
7 Posts
does anybody know if the wiring diagram for the american and the euro version cbr is the same? if not does anyone have the euro wiring diagram?

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
does anybody know if the wiring diagram for the american and the euro version cbr is the same? if not does anyone have the euro wiring diagram?
The euro turn signal switch is different. I believe they don’t have three wire front signals (no running lights), flash to pass button and they add 4-way flashers. It has been a while since looking this up but I believe that is the difference.

·
Registered
2008 CBR600RR
7 Posts
The euro turn signal switch is different. I believe they don’t have three wire front signals (no running lights), flash to pass button and they add 4-way flashers. It has been a while since looking this up but I believe that is the difference.
i want to know which pins the o2 sensors are because i am installing a euro ecu to a japanese bike which does not have the servo and o2 sensors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is correct. I’ve converted my left clipon to euro. If you still need running lights, you can pull them from the third eye though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts