Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some 08's starting to roll in, do you guys think the influx of 08 crashes in the crash boom bang section will surpass those of the 07's from earlier this year? Just wondering.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
i think those crash polls are set up like the analyses that the liberals do for global warming. T.K.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think that all the wrecsk are due to sportbikes gettin so popular...i think as the years go on more and more people are buying bikes...hence greater number of bikes with noobs on them which leads to more wrecks..IMO

·
Registered
178 Posts
i think that all the wrecsk are due to sportbikes gettin so popular...i think as the years go on more and more people are buying bikes...hence greater number of bikes with noobs on them which leads to more wrecks..IMO
2nd that. up here in vancouver,bc our economy is booming pretty well with the CAD dollar so strong, more and more ppl starting to spend and i noticed alot of new bikes last season, its prob gonna get even bigger next season!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
No. There will be people buying used 07's so 07 crashes will still be more. (in addition to all those who already crashed)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i predict MANY crashed 08' Graffitis.

for some reason, i think it'll be a HIT with the squidly crowd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts