Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 600RR Graffiti. I am looking to buy a Harley V rod.

Completely stock -Never modded.
Never dropped. Immaculate condition.
Cleaned once a month and garage stored.

Only 8000 miles.
Comes with Honda Factory Warranty. (warranty started Aug 2009)
All services done at local Honda dealer - have all records.
8k mile service just finished.

New tires with maybe 500 miles.
New battery about 1000 miles ago.
Will post pics tonight.

Asking $7000. Will ship if buyer pays for shipping.
PM me for any more info.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
GLWS but damn $7k for an 08 with 8k miles...? Good luck with that...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GLWS but damn $7k for an 08 with 8k miles with 2 more years of factory warranty and brand new tires...? Good luck with that...
Yup, thanks for the nice words.

Appreciate the commmon sense.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey USC you are probly gonna have a hard time with that price. I just sold an 08 with 5 hundred miles and had a hard time breaking 7K I sold the bike a helmet and jacket for 7100 total. I thought the bike would be worth more considering condition and milage but I guess the market just isn't there for these bikes. Good luck with the sale though best of luck too you

·
Registered
229 Posts
dang carnageRR ur wasting no time are you?..

·
Registered
110 Posts
dang carnageRR ur wasting no time are you?..
AHAHA..Nah man, I miss riding..Hey I got found another one near but and I contacted dude. Let's roll and take a look at it:cruising:

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:drunk: :crackup::crackup: WTF?!
yeah.. Harley V rod. Never heard of it? Sigh, the jokers on the internet never fail to amuse me. So, I cant go from a 149cc commuter bike to a 600cc sports bike to a Sports cruiser?

Sometimes the life takes certain turns which make you make certain decisions.

I guess you are gonna be surprised and ridiculed if I were to say I am contemplating trading in my GTO for a Audi RS4?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am asking $7000 and am willing to throw in the $300 jacket and halemet and a brand new still in the plastic gloves. Price remains fixed at $7000. Ofcourse it comes with the Honda warranty and brand new tires.

I have no reason to sell the bike. If I had the space I would have bought the Vrod as well, plain and simple.

Anyone who wants pics, PM me their email id and I'll send pics. which I clicked yesterday.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:+1: My buddy just got an 08 with 10k miles and a scratch on the tank for $4,700. But if you can get it all the more power to you!

Your buddy got an 08 with 10k miles ? which is 25% more miles than mine.
Oh scratch on the tank ? well my bike is the graffiti in pristine codition and I mean it when I say that. Also dont forget the extended warranty.

BTW, My buddy just got a pristine 08 with 8k miles with warranty for $7000. hope that helps?

·
BOTM Winner 02/12
364 Posts
Here in SLC UT. 08 in perfect condition with 2500 miles on them are going for around 6k. But the warranty is nice. and worth a lil extra. goodluck

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here in SLC UT. 08 in perfect condition with 2500 miles on them are going for around 6k. But the warranty is nice. and worth a lil extra. goodluck

then people can go and buy those perfct condition - pristine graffitis for 6k.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Guess I should have looked here first!!!!

I just got a gray 2008 C BR 600RR with 5300 miles for $7999, ofcourse i paid a bit more because I bought the 4 year extended warranty, wheel/tire warranty, plus pre-paid for all my high mile services.

Love the bike don't feel bad for spending $7999 on the bike. Though if I could have gotten it for $6,000 I wouldn't be complaining :)

Oh I bought mine from a dealership but it also has Jardine exhaust, frame sliders, fender eliminator, etc.

Missing rear tire hugger need to get one asap to keep water off the electronics in the tail I guess.

Joe

·
Registered
579 Posts
Its ridiculous how many people have nothing better to do then bash on peoples for sale threads... most likely you all don't live in the same area as him, incase you didn't know the market and what someone is willing to pay varies significantly by area.... maybe you all should research that first?
Uscgto- good luck with the sale if you still have it man, sounds like a nice bike

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Well I'm closing this thread for a few reasons; no pics and unnecessary bashing comments from members. If you feel like he's asking too much for his bike, send him a PM, don't post it up here. You guys should know better. $7k for that bike isn't too far off. OF course you can find sick deals here and there, but the truth is 07+ 600rr's are going for 6k and up. So like all of our mom's have said,"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.