Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased this bike in february of 2008. it has roughly 3300 miles on it and i am selling it because the payments are getting to be too much for me and it would just be easier for me financially if it were gone unfourtunately. so here are the details:

i replaced the rear tire probably 75 miles ago, Yoshimura RS-5 slip on exhaust, Puig carbon fiber look windshield, Honda Factory Racing seat cowl, loaded with flourescent green led's, frame sliders, fork sliders, spool slides, spike bar ends, angel eyes (not installed).

im sure im forgetting something but if i think of it i will edit the post. oil has been changed every 2500 miles and the bike has been well maintained. to be perfectly honest i used it about 90% of the time just for driving back and forth to work. it has not been beaten and runs excellent. $9500 is the base price. will consider trades for cars of equal value. preferably a SUBARU WRX. thanks for looking. 920-242-4546 call or text or email.

im located in manitowoc, wisconsin

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i think ill need it

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
if you part it out, i'll take the seat cowl off your hands for the right price!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im including a shift jacket, icon mainframe helmet, field armor boots, and shift gloves price is negotiable from 9500

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i would be interested in that

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its still for sale. if your interested i suggest you call asap because i am tossing up the idea of trading it in on two atv`s. call or text 920-242-4546

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my bad idea shot down.. i have a wedding to contribute to need to sell ASAP $8750obo

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cmon someone needs to buy this!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not trying to insult you, but I have found a new '08 Graffiti at a dealer in Texas for $8500. If you're bike is clean and has never been dumped, I would consider buying it for $6000. I live about 1000 miles from you so I would have considerable cost to pick it up.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks but no unfortunately it isnt. i know its the truth and all but i wish people like carrelc would keep that **** to themselves. its really not something anyone wants to hear when they are trying to make a sale.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump yes again need to sell asap

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm not trying to insult you, but I have found a new '08 Graffiti at a dealer in Texas for $8500. If you're bike is clean and has never been dumped, I would consider buying it for $6000. I live about 1000 miles from you so I would have considerable cost to pick it up.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thats the most retarded thing I have heard in a while. Go buy the one for "8500" new retard.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts