Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I've been avoiding selling her for the longest time because I hate to do this and I keep hoping that I will ride her more and more as the weather gets nicer. It's 75 and sunny on a day to day basis here in North Carolina and I haven't touched the bike in a month. This bike is as clean as a new one. Has not been abused and barely ridden.

I purchased the bike in May 2008 for 10k.
ASKING $8,000
Currently has About 2,6xx Miles.
No performance upgrades
-Subframe, passenger pegs, rearsets, gas cap all powder coated gloss black.
-Exhaust, shift lever painted black
-Tripage fender eliminator kit and integrated tail light.
-Flushies up front
-OEM Rear Cowl
-Fork sliders up front (not pictured)
-Black tank pad (not pictured)

E-mail me at [email protected]

If you want to put a lowball offer and tell me that you can buy a new 08 or 09 with no miles by all means, this is what your bike will look like:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike is still for sale...

I will be including both front and rear race stands, 3 Helmets all size Medium, black and red and will include pictures. Also a Joe rocket Mesh jacket and a First Gear winter jacket. I also came across frame sliders for my model year that I never got a chance to put on.

Shoei
Scorpion
Fulmer

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking to sell this bike soon will drive 200miles to sell.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reduced to 7,000 OBO
Just purchased a Suburban for the 2010 National Enduro season so I need gas money!

·
Registered
36 Posts
did this bike sell?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
did this bike sell?

Bike is still for sale call me at 973-615-1345 if you are interested or would like details. It has been sitting in my garage since the begining of the summer. You can call me from 6am-3am Eastern time. I am currently in Haiti, but if you would like to look at the bike that can be arranged and also the purchase can be arranged while I am here. No worries.

Craig

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Bike is still for sale. Currently has 4,500 Miles on it and has been sitting in my garage on race stands for the last 4 months. Needs a good home to be pampered by.

·
Registered
140 Posts
my buddy is down in south carolina and thinking about a new road bike, ill foward this to him.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my buddy is down in south carolina and thinking about a new road bike, ill foward this to him.

Let him know, I'll get a trailer and meet him if he is interested.

have him call me at any time

973-615-1345

I'm in Haiti right now - so if he calls he may have to try a few times.

In any event - it did snow where I live and I'm pretty anal as far as bringing the bike out in any type of weather other than Rain.

I should be back sometime March or April if he wants to meet. He can go to my house at anytime and I can arrange someone to show it to him.

Craig

1 - 20 of 31 Posts