Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Well unfortunately I do have to let go of my baby. It's been 5 months now that I've been looking for a job and I still haven't even gotten a call back from one place. Things are looking pretty depressing so I have to let the bike go sadly. Around 4,500 miles, never dropped, ridden maturely since day one. Kept up on maintenance also. gutted the air intake and recently added some red rim tape. photos will come up soon.

Asking $7,700. Will include my Alpinestars White/Red Black Label Ice leather jacket size XL i think. Pix up soon!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the late reply. I'm in the Howell/Brighton area. There is a lean on the bike through Honda Financial currently.

$7600 w/ Alpinestars leather jacket

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Dude do you have the original paperwork from the purchase from the dealership...owners manual n all that ..
she's High miles for an 08 dude..just sayian ...(super sayian) :)

Milwaukee seriously considering it..

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Dude do you have the original paperwork from the purchase from the dealership...owners manual n all that ..
she's High miles for an 08 dude..just sayian ...(super sayian) :)

Milwaukee seriously considering it..
You consider an 08 being sold at the end of 08 with 4500 miles
high miles get real man a well taken care of Honda can last
way beyond your imagination

I sold my 94 CBR 600 F2 with 53k miles and my 03 RR with
43k miles we even got a member with an F4I that has 140k
miles and still running strong

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
hey no offense I'm admittedly a noob so I'm seeing lots of what I want and cant afford until April so Excuse my rants. But honestly yes I'm seeing 07's with less miles...
Best of luck though I appreciate the attempt at correction though. I'm presently trying to figure out how to winterize my garage and maybe add on a little motorcycle lock box closet in it. Accessible only from inside the garage. Its got to be cheaper in the long run than winter heated storage...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Look man, you may not know what you are doing because you are a noob,(but I think you are just bored and looking to get a reaction from people) but coming on everyones threads saying negative stuff about their items for sale is not helping people sell their stuff. I understand that you want one, but you are not in the market for one right now so what is the point fo blurting out such ignorant stuff. 4500 miles is not high for anybike and then going on my thread to say that my bike is the "ugliest" color and thats why its not selling. Dude that is childish and retarded if you ask me. Anyways, I apologize to the OP for me saying this in his thread.

hey no offense I'm admittedly a noob so I'm seeing lots of what I want and cant afford until April so Excuse my rants. But honestly yes I'm seeing 07's with less miles...
Best of luck though I appreciate the attempt at correction though. I'm presently trying to figure out how to winterize my garage and maybe add on a little motorcycle lock box closet in it. Accessible only from inside the garage. Its got to be cheaper in the long run than winter heated storage...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thumper36 - No need to apologize, I agree with you 100% man. This dude obviously only wants a bike so he can show his friends that he's got a bike. Other people actually get a bike because they want to ride it...I think that's what it was made for.:icon_stud

Anyway, still sitting in my garage as of now. Accepting all offers now.

·
Registered
475 Posts

4500 miles is nothing i put an average of 25,000 miles a season (from Feb. to around Nov. For Me) so if u think 4500 miles is alot then dude u really arent a rider and for those ppl that u saw with an 07 that have lower miles also just bought a bike to prolly look cool

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
HONDA 4 LIFE!!! :icon_supe

You consider an 08 being sold at the end of 08 with 4500 miles
high miles get real man a well taken care of Honda can last
way beyond your imagination

I sold my 94 CBR 600 F2 with 53k miles and my 03 RR with
43k miles we even got a member with an F4I that has 140k
miles and still running strong

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
wow hostile much???

woah I really got stomped on .. well I located an 07 white with 931 miles on it .. Again sorry ......I was honestly just shopping...please excuse the inexperience...
I was just going by other sales numbers for CBRs that I had seen

... as far as riding it goes....R u CRAZY I might take it into my office at work just to keep it by me! did ya see the pic where dude had his in his bed ..... I'll probably put plenty of miles on just playing around in a few select parking lots I've picked out....not to mention trying to push our extremely short riding season longer than it is....riding it .....hell I'll be trying to burn off the chicken strips in the first couple weeks... Ride it --- dude I'm gonna loose sleep from riding it so much

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
^^^Yeah no worries man a lot of noobs get flamed on for their comments with no knowledge behind it. Just to fill you in my friend has an '08 Gixxer 600 and she has 5.5k miles on it as well so if you're lucky you might find bikes from the same year with lower miles and for the others you'll find bikes with a lot of miles.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts