Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just got an 08 RR, I've notice that when i turn the bike key on, on the ON position all the lights on the dash lights up fine, Then it shuts off. Except for my Neutral light stays on. The Engine light shuts off also. I've check it on youtube and it's suppose to stay on with the neutral light... Until you start the bike, then the Neutral and Check engine light disappear.

Mine only has the Neutral light ON without the check engine light, when key is on the ON position.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hmm sounds standard and ok to me.

Does the bike run ok?

If you're really worried you can take it into a dealership and ask them to look at it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bike runs fine bud, no problem at all... i'm just wondering why the check engine light does not stay on... but it does shows when the key is on the ON position then goes off....

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Your bike is normal that is the way it is just like in cars if the check engine stays on that means
there is a faulty code light goes off that is normal no codes or errors thank God

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's suppose to be like this on the video... When the key is at the ON position everything lights up then shuts off, except for the NEUTRAL and CHECK ENGINE LIGHT stays on until you start the bike, then the check engine light disappear, neutral stays lit up...

D

·
0 Posts
That is an oil pressure light. With the bike not running, there is no oil pressure and the light will be on. There is no check engine light on in that video.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oil pressure it is then.. how come mine goes off, it's suppose to stay on until yo start the bike then it should go off after... any suggestions?

·
Registered
766 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahaha, u guys are jokesss..forget about it then.. i'll try to bring it to the dealer.. and see...

Hey flipVince... taga toronto ko bai, ikaw? asa man ka?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahaha naka anha nako diha ... pero not with my bike thats for sure.. layo kaayo..hahaha 24 hrs drive pod na bai..hahaha... this is my second bike... but i'm still new sa bike 2 years palang experience ko..unsay colour imoha?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts