Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Look who posted the numbers......RG! Yeah, I'm sure it actually makes 184 RWHP. Gimme a break.

Although it does make for entertaining reading.

DD

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
184 yea but whats it way and how many doors does it have?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
It weighs 550 wet and has no doors.

I happen to love my ZX-14...you all need to stop hating til you ride one.
judging by the wing and chrome gas door on your car you have a flawed idea of what looks good
......hence the zx14 purchase .:supergay:

·
Registered
252 Posts
judging by the wing and chrome gas door on your car you have a flawed idea of what looks good
So true about the car but not everyone lives curves as much as some of us but note he does have an rr to ride whenever the mood strikes. Id take on just for trips

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
IMO, the ZX-14 is a sick bike. Especially in black.

I've never witnessed another street bike accelerate so quickly!

You don't have to be a drag racer to enjoy the power of the ZX-14.

How many guys on this site actually take their bike to a road/race track? The majority don't, yet people still rock a road race inspired bike.

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
Shows a lot about you. First off it's not chrome, and it's actually a wing made for the car, not some stupid double decker wing that ricers put on their car from autozone. And secondly...if my idea of what looks good is flawed, why do you ride the same bike I do? Lastly....I got the ZX-14 based on feel and practicality, not looks, but I just couldn't get passed the looks of the busa. Plus, the bike fits me MUCH better than the RR does.

So true about the car but not everyone lives curves as much as some of us but note he does have an rr to ride whenever the mood strikes. Id take on just for trips
The ZX-14 handles fairly well in the turns for a big bore bike. Turns out....I feel more stable in the turns in the ZX-14 than I do on the RR.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shows a lot about you. First off it's not chrome, and it's actually a wing made for the car, not some stupid double decker wing that ricers put on their car from autozone. And secondly...if my idea of what looks good is flawed, why do you ride the same bike I do? Lastly....I got the ZX-14 based on feel and practicality, not looks, but I just couldn't get passed the looks of the busa. Plus, the bike fits me MUCH better than the RR does.

The ZX-14 handles fairly well in the turns for a big bore bike. Turns out....I feel more stable in the turns in the ZX-14 than I do on the RR.
Don't concern yourself with the haters dude...I respect what you do, you ride a bike that makes you happy. That's all that's important, no need to reply to the single minded haters.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
are you serious?
dude those things a rock solid thru a hispeed sweeper...
not good under hard brakeing , so dont track it but if i had to ride 800km for some reason and i got offered the 14 i would roll it for sure , smooth power everywhere, i have seen a dude on a wing passing an R1 out of a turn , spark everywhere , its always the rider!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts