Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rule number one 1, bring lock-tite. Damn vortex doesn't use any on their bolts on the rearsets. Anyway, other than that, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!. I had a blast. Last one of the year so now that i've caught the bug I have all winter to wait until the next one. Well, there is tourist trophy. Heres some pics. The quality isn't the best on these ones and they guy takin them wasn't close to any of the tight corners. Should be some better ones to come. Vid included too.
http://www.600rr.net/gallery/misc.php?do=downloadfile&i=7680

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Joe
congrats man looking great out there

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sweet! I can't wait to make one.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice pics mang looks like you had fun

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
looks like you had fun. your bike looks just like mine (in track skin)-red fairings, black tank and tail...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Nice, looks like you had a hellova good time!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Better pics coming soon. Found the websites of two photographers that were at turns 3, 4 and 5. Should have a pic or two of me hangin off the bike and better quality. Just waiting for them to post the pics.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The guy using my camera didn't focus before taking the pic. Also its a pretty mild corner where he was snapping the pics so just me on the brakes setting up for turn 8. He wasn't allowed closer to turn 8 though in case people run off in turn 7 and mow them down.

Knightslugger said:
Automatic mode is fine...

as long as the priority is on shutter speed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts