Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gents,

Can someone take a picture of your stock coolant reservoir mounting brackets? The service manual isn't much help and I can't find a good picture online.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello gents,

Can someone take a picture of your stock coolant reservoir mounting brackets? The service manual isn't much help and I can't find a good picture online.

Thanks in advance!
Hi baodown,

Are you referring to the overflow tank? I have a '12 600RR and am about to put the fairings back on it. I'd be more than happy to take pictures for you. It's pretty simple, there is basically a pin on the bottom of the reservoir that fits into a hole on the bracket, and then one 10mm (I believe) bolt holds it to the side.

Let me know if this is what you are inquiring about :)

Good luck!
-Ry

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello gents,

Thanks in advance!
Hi baodown,

Are you referring to the overflow tank? I have a '12 600RR and am about to put the fairings back on it. I'd be more than happy to take pictures for you. It's pretty simple, there is basically a pin on the bottom of the reservoir that fits into a hole on the bracket, and then one 10mm (I believe) bolt holds it to the side.

Let me know if this is what you are inquiring about :)

Good luck!
-Ry
I remember the bracket for the bottom of the reservoir but I'm having trouble remember how the top half of the reservoir is secured. A picture will be super helpful if it's not too late!

Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts