Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I'm eyeing up an 09 Arrow Indy end can and link pipe to fit to a 07 rr which has the Arrow Indy headers. Will it fit as the can has the same part number for 07 & 09 but the headers and link pipes have different part numbers.

Does anyone know the weight of the Indy end cans without brackets and link pipe. Will it be lighter than the Leo Vince Titanium can which is currently fitted. Which would be quieter?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
07-08:

09-12:

If both end cans fit the same, then the only issue would be with the routing angles of the pipes, which I don't think has changed from 07-08 to 09-12. Any differences in piping diameter (if applicable) would be negligible. But double check with Arrow and shoot them an email.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Be very careful. It should work but don't be surprised if it doesn't all fit or line up correctly. There are slight differences in their link pipes. I think the cans are the same. I had an Indy Race can mid pipe for a 2009-12 that didn't mount correctly on my 2012. The can would not center under the tail without the mid pipe pressing against the plastic under tray. In addition the provided clamp to the stock headers so that you can use the spring hook to attach to the mid pipe was wrong which would not allow enough tension on the spring hook to make a secure connection. I eventually just returned it in disgust. I love(d) Arrow exhausts for years but for some reason they've screwed something up with our bikes. You may have to work with them to get the correct parts if it doesn't all fit right.The problem is that while they are helpful they are in Italy so it may take a while to get it all resolved if you have issues. Check Gioarge's thread on his Repsol bike. He had the same issue I had with mid pipe clamp. They eventually sent him a custom clamp that worked right. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts