Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2009 Honda CBR 1000rr for $8,700. (Price Lowered) It has a clean title, in amazing condition. It is the White and Silver color scheme which is very hard to find, honestly its the first one I've seen in person, even the Honda dealership said they're very difficult to come across. I just had a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Power ct2 tires installed last week, less than 100 miles on the tires so far, they are my favorite tires yet. It currently has 55xx miles. Runs flawlessly. Nada avg value is $9,205. http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2009/Honda/CBR1000RR9-998cc/Standard-Equipment

Last year I was riding a 08 Honda 600rr, and I couldn't be more happy with this new bike. VIN JH2SC59049K100952

Both I and the original owner have taken meticulous care of this bike, we have both always kept it in a heated garage with a cover. Has recently had oil changed and all new fluids. Runs perfectly and looks like new, regularly washed gently by hand always. It has a Hotbodies Fender Eliminator kit installed ($200+) that looks great. I have many more pictures if you would like, also there is a video posted on youtube, to which I will post a link soon as I can
No test drives or tire kickers, this bike is perfectly maintained, only allow a test drive if you have the cash in hand.

I am considering selling ONLY because I am likely moving away and figured I'd post it, I don't have to sell and will gladly take the bike with me and ride it year-around down south if it doesn't sell in time. All questions are welcome.

There was a small scratch from a pebble on the side fairing near the bottom of the bike, it wasn't very visible but being the perfectionist I am I had it fixed with the exact color code of Honda Paint and Clear Coat (color: White Sunbeam Pearl). ALSO, if you noticed the tiny gap between the windscreen and fairing that is NOT a flaw, its simply because I have taken the windscreen off to wash the front and back of it and hadn't put it all the way back on when I snapped these pics.

I also have a full set of white reflective rim tape from GL Signs that will come with the bike.

Here is a link to the pictures in HI-RES form
http://imgur.com/a/IT0if#0

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I will offer you $1. lol jk

Beautiful bike bro. The white and silver scheme is my all time favorite for all the cbr's (600/1000)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
great lookin bike i agree white bikes just have that little something extra so clean

·
Registered
71 Posts
So sick. Free bump!

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So sick. Free bump!
Thanks man! I appreciate all the comments. Took it out last night, won't be sad if it doesn't sell, I'm not even good enough of a rider to fully appreciate this bike but am loving the process of getting there.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Is that a cow pattern on the windscreen or is that just a reflection in the picture? I just noticed it lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's sold yesterday :( I'm looking for another 08+ so hit me up of yours is for sale. ESPECIALLY a limited edition all black one.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 15 of 15 Posts