Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 09 cbr600rr back in feb. I rode before for one season and learned on a yamaha 600 cruiser bike, cant remember the model and i believe it was about an 85-86. I put about 2000 miles on that bike before in crapped out on me and costed more to fix than it was worth so my riding adventures ended. I moved around alot and ended up in alot of debt so thats why its been so long since ive rode. I dunno if some or most will flame me on buying a cbr but its technically my 2nd bike lol. I signed up for the riders edge course where i bought the bike to help renew some the things i learned when i rode and learn some new skills. Im not interested in wheelies or endos or doing anything retarded on my bike whether it be on a private or public road. I bought a shoei rf1100 helmet and a joe rocket jacket and gloves and am still looking for a pair of riding shoes i like and am eyeing a pair of kevlar lined jeans so im no squid. I am new to the forum and just wanted to share a little about myself and my new bike. Heres a pic

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Nice bike! I got one just like it... hehe.

Welcome to dotnet. :ciao:

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Everyone seems to be buying this color scheme lately. I sat on one at the bike show but own a 07. Same bike.

Welcome to cbr-land, brother.

·
Registered
104 Posts
welcome to the site!! there are plenty of us with the black/green around here! nice to have another aboard the team!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Welcome to the site! Don't worry bout the CBR being your second bike and not riding for a while.... you'll remember!!.... It's like riding a bike!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome, I have the same bike and its sick :banger:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the positve comments guys, i do my course beginning of may and will be getting the bike out of the free storage the dealer gave me after ive completed the classes. Ill take some better photos with my nice camera in the sun when shes home!

Dennis

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
:+1: Nice Choice!!! :banger:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts