Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'm aware of that. And if the search function on this forum weren't a pain in the ass, I would.
thats not an excuse to not learn to use it. and how hard could it possibly be. click search type in what you want to search for and click enter. be specific. you can't type in a whole sentence and expect to get the answer right away. its not magic

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
thats not an excuse to not learn to use it. and how hard could it possibly be. click search type in what you want to search for and click enter. be specific. you can't type in a whole sentence and expect to get the answer right away. its not magic
:+1: what he said :banghead::spank::retard:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey genius, click on advanced search, choose "search topic titles only" and type in something like "chain kit" and see what you get back.

The search feature does not work correctly. It does not search an exact key phrase, so if I search "chain kit" in titles only, it comes up with "chain xxxx," "kit xxxxx," "xxxx chain," etc.

Thank you very much, I know how to use the search feature. If only I had one that worked.

If I recall correctly when I did mine it was 12.3%
Thanks. That isn't too bad.

·
Registered
288 Posts
^ that may not be too bad....but the extra mileage will be. i would drop the 100 bucks on the speedo healer. you'll probably make up for it in resale if you do decide to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
If you're -1/+1 the rpm = mph in 6th gear. For instance, 8000 rpm is 80 mph. At -1/+2, you will be a little slower than that. 8000 rpm will be about 78 mph in 6th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts