Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gals i am looking for 1/4 mile track time for my honda 600rr and my buddys r1 any suggestions or web site's?

thx

·
Registered
143 Posts
i ran my 636 at a 10.81, ran my 600rr at a 11.55, dont think the 600rr is the first bike to break the 10s mark.... as much as i love the 600rr over any other bike ive ridden it definately isnt the fastest in the straight line races.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
kern05rr said:
i ran my 636 at a 10.81, ran my 600rr at a 11.55, dont think the 600rr is the first bike to break the 10s mark.... as much as i love the 600rr over any other bike ive ridden it definately isnt the fastest in the straight line races.

It's not the slowest either, my best 1/4 time is a 10.67 on the RR on my first trip out...

·
Registered
508 Posts
yea if you go to sportrider.com they have the 03 and 04 running in the 10.6 something vicinity. they also show roll on times and some other good info if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
912 Posts
i recall reading an article in (sport rider????) a magazine. ricky gadson broke the 10 second mark on an (05 i believe) R6 that was stock except for gears

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
stock except for gears...... o is that all..... hahahaha

thats almost like saying that car is stock except for that weiand blower lol

yes the first STOCK 600 to break 10 seconds was an RR

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
drag racing is probably one of the types of racing that most heavily depends on the rider. i probably couldnt break 15 lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
the 05 r6 was the first to break the 10sec in the quarter,,,,and they straped the front down to stop the rebounding,,,,and dropped the rear,,,but other than that it was stock,,,they thought the 636 would but it couldn't ran like 10. something,,,the r6 ran just barely like, 9.98 and 9.95 and it also had that black guy gadson on it big time drag bike guy,,,i got it in cycle world last year,,,could look up the month if yall need to read for your self.

·
Registered
912 Posts
no worries. good to know i wasnt just making stuff up. although i seem to recall them dropping one tooth in the front

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
sprayjockey said:
the 05 r6 was the first to break the 10sec in the quarter,,,,and they straped the front down to stop the rebounding,,,,and dropped the rear,,,but other than that it was stock,,,they thought the 636 would but it couldn't ran like 10. something,,,the r6 ran just barely like, 9.98 and 9.95 and it also had that black guy gadson on it big time drag bike guy,,,i got it in cycle world last year,,,could look up the month if yall need to read for your self.
THEN THAT'S NOT STOCK!!!

first STOCK bike... 600RR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts