Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

How many years have you had your Lithium battery?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• >15

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys I have had a Shorai Lithium LFX14A4-BS12 Battery in my 600rr now for 10 years. It is still going strong. This battery was purchased in August of 2010. This Shorai also survived 2-3 years with a bad Magneto early on in its life. It still works great. I think I could get another 10 years out of it!

Great batteries!
Thank you Shorai!

How long have you other members had your lithium battery?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just 2 years for me so far but I'm a convert. Will always buy lithium batteries for bikes I intend to keep awhile.

With the stock Harley battery (which are spendy and weigh a ton) my 1125r would have difficulty starting, the cluster seemed to flicker a little all the time and once a month or so it would stall at a stop. Since I put in the lithium she has run like a top, starts immediately (even after sitting for a couple weeks) and no more flicker.

·
Registered
454 Posts
What brand/size battery do you have?
I've bought two Firepower brand. No sure what size for the Buell. Had that one for 2 years now.

The one in the Triumph Daytona I've had for exactly a year next week. It's a Z7S so fairly low power but it's never failed to turn the bike over strong.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright delete the post mods. People looking, not enough people replying with poll votes.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Alright delete the post mods. People looking, not enough people replying with poll votes.
Not that many people have them, unfortunately, so there’s not much of a poll to be had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts