Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered the new Bridgestone R10 DOT race tires from Disco.

Cycle Sector has always been great to me!!!

I am excited to try these out in about a week - when I do I will write a personal review of these tires.

Pics cause we all love them:

cool how it says "Official MotoGP Class Tyre"

Big thanks to Diego and Jimmy who put these in the mail for me!!!! I was able to get them shipped up to Canada for cheaper then any Canadian supplier could get them to me for.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW my camera date stamps are off and I can't figure out how to correct it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
hmmm where's my lever.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ Dave... These are DOT race tires... I wouldn't recommend them for street use. They would likely only last about 3000km on the street.

I am hoping to get 4 or so track days out of them.

For the street I would suggest the Dunlop Q2's, they will last 5000-7000km and are grippy as a street tire can get... I used to use the Q2's for street and track duty... Depending on your riding, these might not be the best choice for you - just might not be the right money/milage ratio to make it worth it.

Pilot Roads will get you some good distance for money...

All depends on what you are looking for really.

There is one Canadian supplier in Montreal who give really good prices and generally is cheaper then ordering from the US, but this depends and pricing research is necessary.

petes-superbike.com

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
^ Dave... These are DOT race tires... I wouldn't recommend them for street use. They would likely only last about 3000km on the street.

I am hoping to get 4 or so track days out of them.

For the street I would suggest the Dunlop Q2's, they will last 5000-7000km and are grippy as a street tire can get... I used to use the Q2's for street and track duty... Depending on your riding, these might not be the best choice for you - just might not be the right money/milage ratio to make it worth it.

Pilot Roads will get you some good distance for money...

All depends on what you are looking for really.

There is one Canadian supplier in Montreal who give really good prices and generally is cheaper then ordering from the US, but this depends and pricing research is necessary.

petes-superbike.com
Cool man, thx, yeah i was thinking the Pilots as well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts