Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1000 to 600 hopes.

632 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  K_P_M 
#1 ·
All, I know this isnt probably the best place to post, but I am considering downgrading from 1000 to 600. Well, technically I am looking only to downgrade. I have a kid coming and think some extra money in the pocket would be nice. So if anyone knows anyone that wants to upgrade from an older higher mileage bike to a newer low mileage bike, I have a 2006 zx-10r (I know I am on a Honda site) with 5800 miles, clean title in hand and no stories, located in Milwaukee.

Thanks guys

Kevin

#2 ·
I never understood why people say going from a 1000 to a 600 is a "downgrade". Its just a different kind of bike for a different purpose. They're all just different bikes meant for different things. The Kawi's dont have the highest resale values, so I doubt you would be pocketing much $$ after its all said and done. I say keep the bike.

#7 ·
I would post up on a local forum bro. You will probably get better traction as your request is very bike and geographically specific. Check your local trader, Craigslist etc.

Best of luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.