Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a hotbodies under tail kit and when i got it out of the box it said 1000rr and i was like OH ****! but i was like well it wont hurt to see it will fit and what do ya know it does and it fits real snug. and yes i know i got my plate in the wrong spot but its temporary.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks good. Really cleans up the rear of the bike IMO. I used to have an '04 and always wondered if those would have fit.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
TRUST NO ONE
279 Posts
Do you have a pic of the other side?....does the other side have a keyhole?...if not it is for the 600..... The 1000 has a keyhole...that is ALWAYS a bit off...the probably just gave you the 1000 instructions.....was a partner in a bike shop before,,put on a lot of em...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have a pic of the other side?....does the other side have a keyhole?...if not it is for the 600..... The 1000 has a keyhole...that is ALWAYS a bit off...the probably just gave you the 1000 instructions.....was a partner in a bike shop before,,put on a lot of em...
Oh i didnt know that! ya it has no key hole. well then i guess your idea is right haha. ya never really looked at a 1000rr before.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you know you have it on wrong, right? the lip where the plastic push screws are is supposed to be under the stock tail.

just found that out from a buddy today.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.