Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the local dealer today to buy some chain lube and Honda Polish. Looked around the floor, and really like the 599. I asked if they had the 1000rr yet..and they said they had one, but it was sold and was in the back. The owner took me back so I could look at it. Awesome looking bike, but I don't think I'll ever have the need/skill for one. They've apparently ordered fifteen, the first six...when they come in are already sold.

Then he showed me a 2004 F4i that someone had just bought. Apparently the guy had riding experinece...but not with sport bikes. He was riding it around in the lot behing the store and ran it into a guardrail.....with 2 miles on the odomether....$2500 worth of damage.

OUCH!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A Reply....Duke V. UConn...

I seldom post, and felt I needed at least one reply...so..........

Duke v. Uconn Sucked bigtime.....I was rooting for UConn and am glad they won...but how in the heck can you play the game with the refs calling fouls on almost every possesion....

it bit Uconn in the first half and killed duke in the second...the refs ruined that game...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Re: A Reply....Duke V. UConn...

Brutalrr said:
I seldom post, and felt I needed at least one reply...so..........

Duke v. Uconn Sucked bigtime.....I was rooting for UConn and am glad they won...but how in the heck can you play the game with the refs calling fouls on almost every possesion....

it bit Uconn in the first half and killed duke in the second...the refs ruined that game...

You're fuggin retarded...start a new post for that kind of ****. :shock: :bitchslap:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

I was wondering if I would get even one reply.....too bad it was from a
D**k!!!!!

thanks anyways

edited to say...I didn't mean to call anybody a d**k. Just responding to the "fuggin retareded" remark.. Not retarded, just a bit drunk and upset by two crappy basketball games. No offense....or poor posting etiquette intended..just bored.

Thanks,

'fuggin retarded'

·
Registered
286 Posts
Oh yah I can forsee a load of friends youll be winning *evil Grin* its okay I simpathise with you, Im a **** to =).

·
Registered
294 Posts
Brutalrr said:
I went to the local dealer today to buy some chain lube and Honda Polish. Looked around the floor, and really like the 599.
I'm starting to dig the 599 myself.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Re: Thanks

Brutalrr said:
I was wondering if I would get even one reply.....too bad it was from a
D**k!!!!!

thanks anyways

edited to say...I didn't mean to call anybody a d**k. Just responding to the "fuggin retareded" remark.. Not retarded, just a bit drunk and upset by two crappy basketball games. No offense....or poor posting etiquette intended..just bored.

Thanks,

'fuggin retarded'
Hahahaha, ohh god, I'm sorry. I thought you were some one else who just threw that in randomly...I just realized now that you started the origional post and then wrote that to get a reply...whoops...who ever said alcohol kills brain cells? :bitchslap: Sorry dude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts