Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Awesome documentary! Thanks for sharing the link.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
You can preorder it from the UK. Its what I did. Not sure there will be an "Official" release in US at least none that I can find. Plus I am impatient and dont want to wait.

·
Registered
684 Posts
You can preorder it from the UK. Its what I did. Not sure there will be an "Official" release in US at least none that I can find. Plus I am impatient and dont want to wait.
There is regional formatting, so a DVD/BluRay from Europe won't work in a standard DVD/BluRay player from the US.

TT3D facebook said they are negotiating for a US release.
It was just released in Australia so there's still hope for the US.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I wish I could ride there one day. If I didn't know better I'd say The amount of concentration needed doesn't leave room for too much fear. They are some of the best races to watch.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
There is regional formatting, so a DVD/BluRay from Europe won't work in a standard DVD/BluRay player from the US.

TT3D facebook said they are negotiating for a US release.
It was just released in Australia so there's still hope for the US.

FFFFuuuuuuuuuu.......

I think I can still cancel it...

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Wait, NM. From the Amazon description

"DVD Description
Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray (region free) + DVD (region 2) Combi Pack. "

The DVD will be a coaster for me, but oh well, the blu ray was what I was after anyways.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wait, NM. From the Amazon description

"DVD Description
Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray (region free) + DVD (region 2) Combi Pack. "

The DVD will be a coaster for me, but oh well, the blu ray was what I was after anyways.
your in Spain? It should be fine then if the Movie's from the UK.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great documentary. I urge all of you, intact I urge every one who is a biker to watch 'TT3D closer to the edge' I can honestly say it is the most moving film I have ever watched! I even took the girlfriend who despises bikes and she loved it.

Also it still amazes me to this day how conor cummings is still alive after his crash. Just some of the best footage of motor racing comes from the isle of man, and i cant wait to go in 2012

Danny

1 - 20 of 28 Posts