Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my friends and I went to Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in PA to prove that we were men and try to eat the 11lb burger. We wound up sittin on I80 in a blizzard for 9 hours and still only made it half way there. The worst part was that none of us had eaten because we expected to be feasting on the 11lb burger that night. Luckily a nice stranger came along with some candy for us. Once we got moving again we found some hole in the wall hotel, crashed there for the night and made the rest of the trip the next day. These burgers are absoloutly massive. Here are some pictures from the trip http://community.webshots.com/album/304303300LDaNHN?364
None of us finished the burger but it was definatly well worth the $24. Best spring break ever... :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
DAMN MAING! All they did was lop off the hooves, toss on the
fixin's, and wrap it in a loaf....

DAMN!!!

I miss meat, I haven't have red meat in a month. Stupid diet... :cry:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cbrkid11 said:
what do you get if you finish it????
A t-shirt, your name goes on their wall, and they pay your bill. That and the knowledge that you're the man.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The hardest part about eating that thing is the quality of the meat is really not that great. It was grainy and definatly didn't have the taste of a burger you'd get at a restaurant. It also could've used some damn ketchup....

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so_lo_essidy said:
EsotericRR said:
Im suprised BK hasnt come out with something like that at the rate they are going. Damn, that is a big chunk o meat
wendys will give you four patties for an extra 89 cents, 1 lb burger.
This is good to know...however I think I'm going to steer clear of burgers for awhile.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Seems like a That 70's Show episode, especially one of your friends looks like Eric (Topher Grace). The look on one of your friends face with him trying to stuff that last few bites in agony was priceless.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
They UPPED it to 15 pounds, I think you need to go back and try again

IT MADE THE AP NEWS WIRE

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050503/D89RMI981.html

CLEARFIELD, Pa. (AP) - The burger war is growing. Literally. Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, which lost its crown as the home of the world's biggest burger earlier this year, is now offering a new burger that weighs a whopping 15 pounds.

Dubbed the Beer Barrel Belly Buster, the burger comes with 10.5 pounds of ground beef, 25 slices of cheese, a head of lettuce, three tomatoes, two onions, a cup-and-a-half each of mayonnaise, relish, ketchup, mustard and banana peppers - and a bun.

It costs $30.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Jesus, did that come with a side-order of lipitor????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts