Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
First off, what was even the point of this exchange? It's hard to tell where this was filmed, but lets say its parked up off the street in front of a Starbucks in your typical American strip mall. That is private property and only the owners of the establishment can say something.

I really saw no point in screwing with this policeman. It was silly. If I were him I would have joked it off and shown my badge number, told the young man to have a nice day, and been on my way.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Yeah, I really don't like cops but people who do these videos where they are just looking for attention/trouble/whatever are giant douchebags. And this kid is apparently a giant douchebag.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Yeah, I really don't like cops but people who do these videos where they are just looking for attention/trouble/whatever are giant douchebags. And this kid is apparently a giant douchebag.
I mostly agree with this, except the part about the kid. He surely learned to be like this from his parents. People have way too much free time on their hands if they're complaining about bikes parked on the sidewalk.

Edit: Didn't read that carefully enough. Just saw Skoobie's post and should note I have no issues with the police. Happy they're out there to protect us.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Stupid ass post! Pisses me off on how many people try to bait cops and film them. Yet Cops are the first people you call when your car/bike is stolen or your house os broken into. Cops don't go to your job and fuk with you.... For all that "hate cops" I hope none are around when you need 'em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts