Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nesba.com/Info/YamahaDemo.htm

Yamaha Motor Corporation and Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) have teamed up to develop a Sportbike Demo Program. This program is designed to give prospective customers a chance to test ride the top sportbikes in the market and give participating dealers an edge over the competition. The demo rides will be held in conjunction with select NESBA track day events (see schedule below).

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Subscribed. I'd love to ride a new r1.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Nope you are not responsible for crash damage but that doesn't mena you should try to crash it. You get a lead session around the track. For some that may be slow for others it may be fast. Great oppurtunity yo ride a perspective bike in an environment that it was designed for

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Nope you are not responsible for crash damage but that doesn't mena you should try to crash it. You get a lead session around the track. For some that may be slow for others it may be fast. Great oppurtunity yo ride a perspective bike in an environment that it was designed for
sounds good.
i just want to try that R1's motor out.
even if its not a regular session, it should still be a hoot.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
All of you every last one of you should be ashamed of yourself! What would the RR think about this?
I know you're just playin' but the RR should be mad at Honda for not doing the same thing. You ever seen how many R6's and R1's are at a NESBA event? Honda should be mad at themselves for missing the boat.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
I know you're just playin' but the RR should be mad at Honda for not doing the same thing. You ever seen how many R6's and R1's are at a NESBA event? Honda should be mad at themselves for missing the boat.
for real ^
its nothing but Yamaha's and Suzuki's out there.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
All of you every last one of you should be ashamed of yourself! What would the RR think about this?
As much as I love the RR's, I'd take an R1 for the street any day.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
shhhh, dont tell everyone, im trying to sample the R6 and the R1

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
yeah, im bored out of my mind man. lol, im post whoring everywhere, like 5 forums. all are slow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts