Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding home from work the other day and the freeway happened to be nice and empty so I wanted to open it up a bit. Well I get on it and start to twist the throttle and after a few minutes I look down to tthe speedo and it says 170. I was like there is no way And I have a speedo healer.

I thought my bike was a monster until I realized that earlier I had to change the time to match the day light savings time and in doing so I switched it to Kmph. I am douche. I thoguht I was a bad a$$ for a minute.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
hahaha not long after I bought my bike, I looked at the mileage and it read like 8,000.... I was like WTF? I know I haven't put that many miles on it... A couple of hours go buy and I realize it was on KM..So just know that you're not the only douche...LOL

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silveRRocket said:
So just know that you're not the only douche...LOL
Well thats a good thing to know

·
Registered
947 Posts
Thats Funny!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Id put money on it that everyone here has done that at one point or anyother. I know I have on multiple occasions.

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol, i did that the other day too. Suddenly i had 10k on it. I thought the stealership screwed me somehow. I had to pull the rubber back and use a pen to reset it. Being the firest time, I didnt even know it could convert over.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I did that on accident my 2nd day of ownership when I went to reset the odometer. I noticed it right away, though and fixed it. I knew something wasn't right when I was still going 25 km's when I was totally stopped.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
gorrie16 said:
Id put money on it that everyone here has done that at one point or anyother. I know I have on multiple occasions.
yea that button is easily pressed for the kmp/mph, i hit it every now and then when i fiddle around reseting the trip

·
Registered
6 Posts
My title says 3000 and some miles on it but my bike only has 1500. The guy who sold it to me read the odometer in Km's for the mileage disclosure.........

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
warren mafia said:
My title says 3000 and some miles on it but my bike only has 1500. The guy who sold it to me read the odometer in Km's for the mileage disclosure.........
Thats a good thing for you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts