Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To you yanks thats about 110mph in a 50mph zone. I'm zigzagging in a two lane highway. It's about 10pm and I'm wearing a full black suit with the black helmet (ghostrider ghettup). Get to my exit and realize this white impala is in my a$$. Oh wait, I notice the cherries. Then they light up. Pulls me over on the service road and asks me what year my bike is. I'm tottaly expecting more of an aggressive attitude, so I casually say: "05". The he says "nice! lisence and regi!" Goes into his car. Comes out two minutes later and tells me he rides also (VFR800) and that everybody gets a first chance with him. He also tells me it's a 700$ ticket with 9 points deducted and my lisence gets suspended. Man I was glad to dodge that bullet! I shook his hand and set off. Funny enough, as I pull away and get to the light, who do I see but a guy on a brand new black ZX-14 who I had just met 3 hours prior at the local bike shop. The thing is brand new, he just picked it up that day. He tells me as we wait for the green that he hit 300km/h on the same highway. Now obviously if I didn't notice the cop until I hit the exit, he would have definitely not notice him either. Man, had I not pass by the cops before him, he would have gotten his ass put to jail! Well it's a lesson learned. I'm definitly gonna slooooww it down on the public roadways. I'm hitting the track on june 29 with FAST riding school. I'll wait till then to go Buck-o. Ride safe ladies and gents!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Crikey! A couple of weeks back I hit 225 in a 110 zone. 12 am, 4 lanes and noone around, except the cop and the car he pulled over up ahead. Phew! Silly I know.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
phew, lucky bucky!!! the V8 supercar round was here at pukekoe on sat... watch a couple of races then got ratty and had to go for a ride!! just slowed from 255 to 98 for traffic and who came around the next corner.... lucky me!!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
110 in a 50!!!!! wow, you've got bigger balls than me, but for some reason i am not ashamed of that.

glad he let you off. seems like a reasonable guy.

but why would he have thrown the other guy in jail? i thought you said he gives everyone a first chance.

·
Registered
613 Posts
gee, 255! Fark. You'd cross your island in half an hour at that speed!

I was wondering where that round was. Nice looking track.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
You are one lucky dude. Go play the lottery.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
buck_y_lee said:
gee, 255! Fark. You'd cross your island in half an hour at that speed!

I was wondering where that round was. Nice looking track.
yup i live on the east coast rode for 55min and was on the west coast ahahah we so little

pukey is real fast but the surface aint the best onto the front straight goes off camber and off the main straight is bumpy as 62 sec on a 600 and 56 on a superbike.. those supercars were doing 55s super quick!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've only written one motorcyclist ever - and he wrecked while he was drunk, so he got the full ride (idiot's lucky he didn't kill himself)

Other than that, if they stop, they get a warning - just because they stopped... if I get close enough to get a tag # and they run, they're had...

This especially applies now that I know how all to easy it is to speed on a sportbike... or any bike in general for that matter.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
i did a 250kmh on a 100kmh zone in the tollways, made sure no highway patrol is on sight before i dropped the hammer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts